- We walk quietly around school. Running can cause accidents and noise can disturb other people.
- We are always kind, honest, helpful, polite and respectful to others.
- We always keep ourselves and others safe.
- We always think before we speak. Bad language, rudeness and name calling are hurtful.
- Fighting does not solve problems. We should all think before we act. We will seek help from a trusted adult or older child if necessary.
- We do not bully or allow ourselves or others to be bullied. Our school is a bully-free zone. Bullying is totally unacceptable.
- We all respect other people’s property. We leave toys and valuable possessions at home unless staff agree that we can bring them in.
- We all look after and care for our school. We keep it tidy and a place that we are all proud of.
- We always abide by all school rules and our School Dress Code.
- Nobody has the right to make us unhappy or prevent us from learning
- We don’t tolerate bullying. Our school is a bully free zone.
- We have fun and play fairly and carefully. We don’t push and shove.
- We take responsibility for our own actions especially if we bump into someone and knock them over.
- We look out for other people.
- We think before we speak. Bad language and rudeness upsets others and isn’t acceptable.
- We put all rubbish in the bins provided
Woodside School – a safe place to play and have fun