Schools receive funding from the Government to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport offered. The broad aims of the funding are:
- To maximise the engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- To raise the profile of PE and sport across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- To increase confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- To offer a broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- To increase participation in competitive sport
To see the PE and Sport Plan for our school, please follow the link below.
Gatacre Field is available for hire for community groups. Please contact Sally Powell, Business Manager, on 01691 652446 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.